11th July 2013
With just over a month to go before the Pedal de Alps team set off on their challenge of a lifetime, the charity fund raising project has received a massive boost with a number of World class profile athletes donating some incredible items for a very unique online auction that will take place over the next seven days. All auction proceeds will go directly to the Derian House specialist children's hospice fund, as the total raised moves ever closer to the £10,000 target that the team has set out to raise in respect of this very special and personal cause.
To bid on one of these unique items please visit www.pedal-de-alps.com/auction
The auction is live now and will close on 18th July 2013.
The list of 'money can't buy' items includes:
• Hand signed top from 2012 Olympic cycling gold medallist Ed Clancy MBE
• Hand signed Red Bull cap from triple F1 World Champion Sebastian Vettel
• Hand signed picture from Olympic and Tour de France winner Bradley Wiggins
• Hand signed race jersey from Mountain bike World Champion Steve Peat
• Hope Green Team Issue (Not available to buy) 1 x pair of Pro 2 Evo wheelset on Flow rims
• Hand signed zip top from Japanese Trial World Champion Takahisa Fujinami
• Hope Green Team Issue (Not available to buy) 1 x B/B MTB stainless
• Hand signed race shirt from multi Trial World Champion Dougie Lampkin MBE
• Hope Green Team Issue (Not available to buy) 1 x pair of Tech M4 Evo brakeset 183mm discs
• Hope Green Factory Endura shirt / shorts / socks
• Hand signed + framed one piece Dougie Lampkin riding suit donated by Stephen Chicken
Authenticity and origin of all items can be verified.
Donations can be made by visiting www.justgiving.com/pedaldealps or by sending cheques payable to Derian House to Pedal de Alps HQ, 3 The Old Court House, Tenterden Street, Bury, UK - BL9 0AL
For further information please call + 44 (0) 161 763 6660 or email email@example.com
Site by G2F Media © 2013